Vinyl siding came out first in the 1950s. Over the years, enormous advancements have been made in the high-tech manufacturing process; this has resulted to production of amazing and superior designs in different styles, textures, colors, and finishes.
More and more homeowners are embracing the trend and it’s believed that Vinyl Siding will remain on the lead in exterior home design. Kaycan produces high-performance and cost-effective vinyl siding that is guaranteed to transform the interior of your home.
Why Vinyl Siding?
Today, most homeowners prefer to use vinyl siding as opposed to other exterior materials like fiber cement, bricks, wood, and stucco. This is because nothing else comes close to the benefits associated with using vinyl siding.
Here are the benefits of siding your home with vinyl siding making it the most popular product for exterior trim:
1. The manufacturing process uses up much less energy and generates fewer emissions compared to the production process of other exterior cladding materials.
2. Vinyl siding is extremely versatile. The products come in a variety of colors and endless designs, textures, and profiles to satisfy even the choosiest homeowners. There also exists the horizontal and vertical application designs
If you’re looking for different architectural accents such as stone, wood, or slate, you can find vinyl siding that mimics the various types of cladding
3. Installation adds tremendous value to your home and increases the resale value of your home. Vinyl siding is designed in such a way that it accentuates the best features of your house without compromising on beauty
4. Vinyl siding is a cost-effective option. The overall cost associated with purchase and installation is significantly less
5. Its durability makes it the best choice over other exterior cladding materials such as masonite and stucco. Installing vinyl siding means that you’ll never have to worry about replacing the siding in the future
6. Vinyl siding requires minimum upkeep and maintenance. This means that you do not have to worry about painting or varnishing it. All you need to clean is a soft bristle brush, soapy water, and a hosepipe.
7. The sidings provide a beautiful finish for your home that holds true
8. Vinyl siding is waterproof and protects your house from damage for years
9. The vinyl siding is energy efficient and acts as an insulator. It provides exceptional protection against energy loss and keeps the interior warmer during winter and cooler during summer. This saves the homeowner additional home cooling and heating costs
10. The siding delivers remarkable strength and performance and protects the structures from fading and other forms of distortion caused by the elements of weather.
11. Unlike wood, vinyl siding does not decay, split, or crack. Also, it’s not prone to infestation by insects
12. Most of these products come with lifetime warranties which is a clear indication and confirmation of longevity
13. Vinyl siding is a green option in all its lifecycle stages which makes it sustainable.
14. It is one of the easiest exterior cladding material to install. Vinyl siding can be applied over already existing material thus saving on labor costs
15. Safety is a top priority. Vinyl siding complies with all the set regulations and meets the requirements for insulating electrical and data transmission cables.